-Knob-less tilt-holding action
-Provides a strong handle for your monitor
-Provides a way to mount batteries conveniently in multiple places
-Allows use for desktop mounting configuration
-Cheese plate design for mounting other equipment
Watch the Product video:
The Para Mount is Unique.
- Unlike other mounts, the Para Mount provides instantaneous tilt adjustment which is sure to make shooters, as well as directors, producers and talent all the more pleased.
- Mount up your Production Monitor quickly. The Para Mount can be mounted and adjusted in mere seconds.
- Accessorize! Attach arms, supports, mounts or whatever you want using its standard 1/4” and a 3/8-inch hole.
- Eliminate those heavy steel desktop bases and use the Para Mount as a desktop capable alternative.
- No handle on your monitor? Para Mount solves this problem. It makes handling every one of your monitors very easy and convenient. UPDATE - We have implemented a slight design change on all new mounts. The handle can now be flipped around to face inward for smaller monitors and for other mounting situations without sticking out.
- Goodbye clunky mounts! Traditional mounts are huge and bulky. This mount is super slim at width of just 2 inches (51mm). In many situations you can leave it on the monitor AND in it’s case.
- No place to put the battery? The Para Mount Battery Plate does the trick. Mount it on either side, or even on the top of the mount and let the stand bear the extra weight.
Weight - 1.83lb (830g)
Dimensions - (W x H X D) - 5.25 x 8 x 2 (133 x 203 x 51)
Holding Capacity - 35lb (16kg) - (Load bearing within 2.5 inches proximity to mount face)
Fits x4 VESA 100mm standard holes - - 5/8 inch "Baby-Pin" Mounting
Desktop Mount Usage Compatibility: Center of monitor VESA hole pattern to monitor's bottom edge should be 8 inches (203mm) maximum for optimum angular range.
Limited One Year Warranty
Availability: Back ordered until 6/15/2020